Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/class_core.php on line 2529
JFIFC  !"$"$C``" }!1AQa"q2#BR$3br %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz w!1AQaq"2B #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ?.((>?{Żh!/pvpv ⟈AoXnѴt۝T MVl78e4|=[ b+#Cqm"$ֲʾa)54;63* )oS981]iaisK5tSkg{8 5ނ'ŝz}c_sw_cҴ٬/-TT"s-T`V6Q\x)f_"}uy,3倬3 10ēDpc8ھN9e~ky^lrjKwϋkʹqXkacu*2 m?(uHc:=jO]C/s*t;'Ίȅn]3Z ޅZ-ΝxgG9ý~}{I \(iݎq9NkMr7f"{gA-x`:\%$=H>"kڮi^fwwVQg9>TH nbHb889Ylt;Ÿ>Crgƥk^2C,s(9GWixw0YI_&`7o:eA۟V ƄSRmwmoUdnQ`M(Qץx{Jtx> {Jz($tCDO֠+>+!䘷m'XfyOK{ݯvڿ~]}[R5(Zo6^e&,Tr)-/'Zڏ-岜G% 1:Re54:il^^]ę_OШ{nWGUl .ۜt~.uT֚55v0GG G 5 a.5KhbFR}I9$$_ƼA['ӍM_DX֛_>o Q IF) ^$M9.(Lyc*oV?4cunS) Xs&і8xjSL]oZPbAw,z`=  LUt5ƷFNu2-McT|FyDt_>[Itk^pcGMwuو <`W@+4yRry yl~JUN3 ,,rlQ2?UAbr*SQNUbV6uOkV"$)؝ʊV[Hp~FX`ޟO Ҥ26[ Gck/f>5<9?/Hobv7/$$clla"3# m[i}VvĻR(UQ5קNJK8P9Y(9O