Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/class_core.php on line 2529
JFIFHHC     C   P@" ?~gZLToX(S@͐r~&GfEu<0ABnk/;3U!ka=&F}PD>^;cӇ2Y85w+ ۴/wÛ)hr6*ש$xTCz⢾{v&ZX4: ɭ&ͪ+;N]Q<`,=VeY"Ew5EI2d<%w5e[,uظۭWNR5)7w)4e_VZ`vBc'LC6[Qn2ϯU(1,Ds0qXf#g["A!1Q?6>ppѡZMR+,|»$ڡux!"2Q?%}AZcdlyDMud$:%+!1AQ"a B24q?D$YI^>2Ð]ȫr]?'|JoV^ӨGlnFEiPU 긖8h.WY,3}Ze nnqfWnfHL ),NMeZ8^LbTә\5mUFV p)adʬt7F]i{/ruH"U7^9;lӻm#NF-b(ٹ0_!!1AQaq?!;vA;K% %Ȕ[a_Tmˎ0-۰?rG9?cܼ&uw;Ysh[a0xlKBS/l<\;z~vG׺%XP׽/:i\~?ۆ&5n&AZ-9O}@"mF Y6>L 0wrR+uoԲx܍ 3n` A ـT"4FŕH^9vn4=%Ė`<&äb)~Dn 5!_$qg*i(S)A)Q3ጸK6yψmM!Atej-zLtc*"r2YG fB4]͈W]^y]*h#U|;%"M UZJEh;^_)O/phO