Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/typo3biz/data/www/forum.typo3.biz/includes/class_core.php on line 2529
JFIF``ZExifMM*JQQQC      C  dd" }!1AQa"q2#BR$3br %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz w!1AQaq"2B #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ?.ݿ^&acIaK&N(jo)>ǿZbڣ\eJ=W<7hֱkx۝o??[^Mk I!0AqƱDO9+Й*?ߵ'Z)m7+$I#9۴g)I97Bxxb6v1IRÞʪH۩5(7g⏵Ϋ zQV1ecfo{-'~L\Q;Ⱥ9Ҋ9Badk4~Gv7~ki-ݫ⇌_]QTZv:!GE][ogxԼ5yo.VNA>?ҔVT.es_Ks{^/X O:|=!o;b+*b|-[vZ=.c 见,Oc♼1 /dש!,lr2q ү Vp+Z1jhUHdU92:yZec߯&|;2}*3-߰=hJ*LzUO ӤVfV\k9mMY0HNEd3Yѿτ?hٯYZ 5;1䍎Otτ[O.VI6r!©q|/ᝰ6WMOg܁_(M%CּxOXdᣚeL䬀g=+y*Xw/Ʈ.rklϬqxXgdwix;0B#ΡVr_O;JeYF+gWZWÿ+nCKYonmG;S0䑊w|=G'{D͸+}p?**F}JtSUyjǸx3Ntm>(m 0}wGxM \}8G8X1}=:g:]ye,r~љ+5SZ-/zqO! \ PDVBŸgo\WG+s{dUx[Vd7CcQu&\M[k'X<<9H=Z?4 ϊҵ ZptYT$*Sq$dWy|'xU-m. !Rq5=|%/|͌SZwerv\:/Y> He.۸'5o[Ğ,S㯇~,n +hrLZE~d8; #+> /On.D±+h/xfZ| 3mp C|T諜ن+!8ՌUVj#ӕ9mﶽ6}CŚokq6w [m*Aʰ Fk"0M|O~~!Ԓx𮠧p+,cB}ޏ[++џ7*OHI_[êhWV?52HpF dU m8,ۚ./ '$/^L6 ݻ;)RH1$ЭK;8AEH }Es(oj~LW].ܖWNNW"دeϘ~%~ΌGn4K{kV(dDCd`Ɍq^?|Ij\GzׯAkm i@H<CvPxHյ ]:mr?1׊_jOg]𭾃=q nK:J<e9V0~biTVOs/´V֞];OƗvQ #xEzաtD ܖ>\دvk_qk?E~Ǡ_IX*K9צ~| qk[j?&Kf2j1'N9OOZ ?ׁ,cWzkXF^aAXIAYYlgT%^Mݽ>+ÿ[ZW; ߈kkF< Ŭ@#Gd$Ñ_??m?Qt>x|PΙ~TY>\3/?ciriri>{V8#np͟h9 v CCx~M>W[IgF6ב0x#HNKX$'TV+ nN:kug-=dဍLE%<$?R~2~(qIֵ$%tgU;[{W|ox/xɦǢ%L|L<1־ic;4EPʗwMr< Uqߚ/ikOO?*iNj3>>!~.kC6-YXFX7$fO ~^0.օZq1\Hw1O~:? KPmFLJ[ǩ=5򏏿`񥖦7odY/I d©]˃'z׵NTmܪx4y'˱¾ ӵmRO[vMm#%T;W }gc< KV7m65.TYd6g|W?uOʿևyˤF $\ S{S׿f+ /Cọ5ȜIHXsʞK^oG$50Ii[ 1J s]ʜ9b~YEս}.tv>7o~0ΥujU $/~=/{h?fVּi ɣ,͖6h9>޾[3G Z5yu'enW׃Y+ Hpک "g9#uE_rOHG0m-[.ypy=~~N|pv z/-N hb弒Jw'kG -2kF(VKvͷ *vs*YI>WӪ[Jttmv:Oڿwzn,x*ѥ{Yno[PTGp䬌zL0k?e7[Y.E_ MgyU3+fOz~^˳b&%""+ʸGxx0sl 1VX! @G;w|W3em?C]h:TbڷC^(O\~'|ֵFWvHn\gs+|V|Rw öXϘش[r}袴I{H]YKyz-sL@QFPM>T+ *5i Uv5q $$*~_ <7kڎZս弒&l (Qb~А!*it%lqɘ W垫Wxu F7N۬V_lA* ?AQe)oO~h~~'