Russian TYPO3 community Форум больше не используется. Присоединяйтесь к каналу #community-ru в Slack for TYPO3 community  

Вернуться   Russian TYPO3 community > Обсуждение общих технических вопросов > Общие вопросы

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.03.2005, 15:09   #1
Pavlo
Новенький

Отправить сообщение для Pavlo с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Pavlo с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Pavlo с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для Pavlo с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию mailformplus Problems

Hello,
I'm a novice within the Typo3. I'm trying to use the mailformplus extension on my web-site. I have read its documentation and different forums posts. But there are still 2 problems:

1. Installation:

This extension has a backend module and after the installation it is not configured. The error text is:

Error: It seems like there is a backend module in 'mod1/conf.php' which is not configured in ext_emconf.php

2. The extension is not working with me. I have made the following steps:
1) created in the Typo3 BE the page with inserted plugin \"Mailformplus\" and corresponding mailformplus element. Made all necessary settings in this element (email addresses, template, etc.)
2. Made TypoScrip Setup settings
===
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB = 1
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB {
dbTable = tx_mailform
fileUpload = uploads/tx_thmailformplus/
fileTypes = jpg,gif,png,jpeg,pdf,doc,rtf,txt,html,htm
dbinsert=pid:761,hidden:1
dbkey =uid
mapping=namearticip_name,streetarticip_street, plzarticip_zip,ortarticip_city,telefonartici p_phone,faxarticip_fax,emailarticip_email,info :info,attachment:attachment
}
===
3. After I submit the web-form I do not receive any email and the data is not saved into the DB.

Also the following warning is displayed:

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in .../typo3conf/ext/th_mailformplus/pi1/class.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.php on line 453

Could anyone help me? Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Pavlo.
Pavlo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ