Russian TYPO3 community Форум больше не используется. Присоединяйтесь к каналу #community-ru в Slack for TYPO3 community  

Вернуться   Russian TYPO3 community > Обсуждение общих технических вопросов > Общие вопросы

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.03.2005, 16:31   #1
Aleksandrov
Продвинутый

По умолчанию Шаблоны

Вот в мануале Modern template building написано - создайте файл test.htm в папке fileadmin/template А где аналог этой папки в quickstart'е. А если нет, как быть??? Создавать, выходит, свои шаблоны в Windows я не могу, так что ли? Нужен сервер с Линухом?
Aleksandrov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2005, 18:19   #2
Valery Romanchev
Administrator

Отправить сообщение для Valery Romanchev с помощью Skype™

fileadmin точно есть. Там просто нужно создать папку template.
Valery Romanchev вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.03.2005, 12:02   #3
Gleb
Продвинутый

There is no difference at all between Win and Unix. All is completely compatable. I have it on Linux EW (main server) and tried on IRIX and on Windows (dev host). All works the same way. Only one thing I can not undestand and have no time to investigate. It is frames for images. By default frames work on Win and IRIX but not on Linux ???

About tutorials
------------------
From my experience I would suggest not to start with Modern Template Building and not with how it is called something like \"GoLive...\" I think it is not for starters. It is for a bit more advanced users. I mean that those are tutorials but not BUKVAR' I am saing this because I passed this way too then realized that I approched from wrong side. The template selector is good thing but I would suggest do it w/o autoparser. I found again it is just my and may be wrong opinion that autoparser is a prove of flexibility of TYPO. On the other hand it is not big deal to insert markers/subparts. It is more understandable and will not polute your output with unneeded subparts.
Another thing is TV. But it is not available any more for version 3.7. As I got it will be in 3.8 core.
So my conclusion is that it is better to create very simple site with some TS to understand it deeply.
In TSref I would suggest to start with
1. TEMPLATE
2. TEXT
3. IMAGE (for me it clarified a lot)
4. HMENU/TMENU
Many things there like CTABLE for instance are not very usefull today.

Gleb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.03.2005, 12:30   #4
Gleb
Продвинутый

Oops 2 cents more...
It is better to start with completely clean installation (dummy package) and not install anything at all.
The first check TS browser and TS analizer (check it all the time)
Then create small page tree
Then create root TS tempate
Then create very simple html template
Then add some TS and again check TS browser and analiser
Do not try to add content at this point...later
Then when all is clear enough ...
Include static \"content (default)\" to your TS template and check again.
Then find in documentation section document do not remember the name something like \"Static template\" or so. It has text of content (default) with some explanation.

It will help you to see how everything is growing from the scratch.
Старый 09.03.2005, 17:32   #5
Aleksandrov
Продвинутый

Но дело в том, что я не имею возможности установить Dummy, так как у меня нет сервера. Но, как вы говорите, принципиальной разницы нет, тем более, я знаю, ядро у Dummy и Quickstart'а одно, так?
Aleksandrov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.03.2005, 22:23   #6
Gleb
Продвинутый

The kernal is the same. There are some difference between Win and unix packages.
- UNIX uses symlinks. The point is that you install the kernal (it called src) in one directory and say dummy, test and start in differen directories. Adjusting symlinks to point to the kernal. So you use one instance of kernal for all the sites.

- Windows doesn't use symlinks. When you install on windows you have to select package for windows. Actually it is the same. The difference is that instead of links there are actual directories in places.

You can install Dummy on any machine. It is not need to be a server. I have it on my laptop. Sure you have to have MySql and Apache on it too. Be carefull with MySQL 4 (the latest one) because in some places SQL is not very neat and server refuse it.

Ответ