Russian TYPO3 community  

Вернуться   Russian TYPO3 community > Сообщество > Пожелания Сообществу TYPO3.ru

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.01.2019, 05:26   #1
linchao
Новенький

По умолчанию Customized Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys

Chiefs’ Andy Reid roundup: Patrick Mahomes Kansas City Chiefs T-Shirt , Sammy Watkins and defensive woes Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid took the podium Monday afternoon following his team’s 42-37 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.Let’s round up the big takeaways from Reid.Reid is not concerned that the national notoriety will go to Patrick Mahomes’ head.Patrick Mahomes had an outstanding game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, going 23 for 28 for 326 yards and six touchdowns, capturing the attention of the nation.Mahomes may have turned only 23 on Monday, but Reid isn’t worried about how his quarterback will deal with the success.“I think just the fact that he’s grown up around this type of thing with his dad,” Reid said of Mahomes, whose dad was a major league pitcher. “He’s been in that locker room, you see the pictures with Alex Rodriguez and that, so I don’t think any of that phases him. He understands that you’ve got to show up. I’m not as concerned about that as much as him becoming a better player, working on that. “He’s focused and he’s always here, a bit of a gym rat type of guy. I mean, he grew up around it so you’ve got to kick him out of here and go home and get some rest. He handles it pretty well. I think he’ll continue to do that, that part I think he’ll continue to do, I’m projecting, but I feel pretty good about that.”One of the things that has stood out was just how good Mahomes has been with just three regular-season games under his belt.Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsAs he’s done in the past, Reid pointed to Alex Smith as a reason for the ease of Mahomes’ transition to Chiefs starter.“I will come back to last year and being in that room with Alex, having that opportunity to see how he worked,” Reid said. “That’s invaluable. Alex was not one who was going to hide anything or play games with him or anything like that. He kept it all out in the open and was secure enough, that wasn’t a problem.”Reid also mentioned members of his coaching staff that helped Mahomes along when he was a rookie.“Eric Bieniemy is probably another dimension to it for him for protection and the toughness it takes to play that position in this league Kansas City Chiefs Hats ,” Reid said. “(Quarterbacks coach) Mike Kafka has played the position in the offense, so he knows and is another good guy to spend hours with. Mike (Kafka) was his personal coach last year. He did everything with him, now he is his coach in this spot. Nagy was working with Alex. Mike was working heavy with Patrick. He came into a good situation with Alex and I said that was priceless for him. There’s no way he could repay Alex with having that experience. That was phenomenal.”For the first time in the preseason or regular season, Sammy Watkins looked like the player the Chiefs were expecting when they signed him as a free agent.Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsWatkins had six receptions for 100 yards in the win; Reid was not surprised.“It was just a matter of time,” Reid said. “That’s going to happen. We have a lot of guys out there so the quarterback is spreading it around. Somewhere, he’s going to be the one that’s open and not have as many people on him. That was the case, he took advantage of it. “You saw how physical he is, I mentioned that when we first got him, it’s hard to press cover him because he’s a strong kid. Then you see him with the ball in his hands after the catch and he’s pretty good with that. He’s strong there too, he’s a physical player.”There is no denying the Chiefs left something to be desired on defense on Sunday.The Chiefs defense blew a 21-point lead during the first half.“Defensively, there was a maturation that took place there, we just started off slow, actually we started off fast and then we went through a slow period there,” Reid said. “Then the second half I thought was beautiful. There were some real good things that took place there. But again, we have plenty of room. We have got to get better at tackling, we’ve got to get rid of the penalties, both sides of the ball and do a better job.”The Chiefs defense played a large number of snaps for the second week in a row, and Reid was asked if there was anything the offense could do to ease the pressure on the defense.“We tried to do that in the second half Kansas City Chiefs Hoodie ,” Reid said. “One of the real positives, and I give credit to the guys, the players, for this. That second half, our guys did not get weaker on defense. They had 54 snaps in the first half and then the second half they came out and I thought we were strong through the second half. Coverage was tighter. We did a couple more things up front with some things and were able to get some pressure on him. “Again, too many penalties. But still there were some good things that took place and I was impressed by that. Especially with the number of snaps. That is a concern, number of snaps. Offensively, we kind of spread things out and did some things there. We were able to sustain drives a little bit better.” This is part two of a three-part weekly film analysis on the performance of Patrick Mahomes. Part one here.It’s amazing that 10 games into Patrick Mahomes’ career, we’re here:Even the most optimistic Mahomes believers certainly didn’t see him running away with the NFL MVP award. Consideration would even be exciting in most years. If you told me in May that Mahomes would have 20/1 odds in November, I’d be giddy. The actual odds are a representation of how ridiculous this season has been so far. He has no rival in Vegas right now. Those odds were earned in part by yet another great performance for the kid in Cleveland. There were some great moments this week to represent the mental and physical abilities we now are coming to expect on a weekly basis.Something smartSometimes, subtleties on a run play from a quarterback go a long way in success.The Chiefs are facing a critical third-and-4 in the red zone and elect to dial up an option play into the boundary. Being on the short side of the field, any space that can be maintained or created is essential on an option play like this. It’s actually an often bemoaned play call, but Mahomes helps make it work.Genard Avery is unblocked on this play and he widens with Hunt on the snap of the ball. Mahomes needs to help spring Hunt here by getting Avery to honor him keeping the ball. He does just that. Mahomes holds the ball as long as he can, getting Avery to attack Mahomes. At the last second, Mahomes pitches to Hunt who finishes the play and creates a first-and-goal at the 1. A smart, well-executed play to extend a drive that resulted in a score.Something specialA three-play sequence in the third quarter should have fans outright giddy over what’s happening with the young quarterback and this offense.Timing and mechanics mean a lot on screen plays like this. Mahomes wants to deliver this ball over the top of 2017 first overall pick Myles Garrett with a high elbow delivery. His eyes stay to the right before coming back late to the screen to see Garrett well positioned to contest the throw. Look at this screenshot.Somehow, Mahomes is able to stop the release of the ball and throw it sidearm around Garrett to give Harris a chance to drop the pass. And he does. Regardless, the ability to adjust so quickly and find a way around what he thinks is about to be a doomed play is wildly impressive. Where some quarterbacks may be robotic on a screen play like this Customized Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , Mahomes found a way to let his creativity shine still.Who knows? If Mahomes had stuck to the plan, maybe that pass would’ve got tipped and not allowed for the next two plays to happen.Mahomes identified 2-man coverage and at the top of his drop elects to run up and maintains himself as a threat to run or pass. With Kelce running an out route, Mahomes elects to give Kelce a chance. On the release of the ball, there was limited to no point of contact with the ground as he’s throwing the ball. What’s more, Mahomes is falling forward.The athleticism to deliver this ball isn’t normal. This is one of those rarities we talk about where few on the planet can be athletic enough to throw the ball. Pure arm talent to get this ball off. And it’s accurate! Kelce converts the third down and the pair connects one play later.This is something special, but for different reasons than what you may think.Cleveland is running Tampa-2 coverage. Mahomes is holding the deep middle zone linebacker dropping and opening up to the field before he comes back to Kelce on the vertical. The throw was great. The only person that can catch this ball is the Cleveland-raised tight end. The trust on this, however, is everything. When Andy Reid was asked about this play after the game, he was given a chance to elaborate on the trust between both sides of this connection.Mahomes elaborated on the trust as well.The trust and exceptional effort from Kelce, as Matt Lane wrote this week in his fantastic review, should not be diminished on this play. The throw is only as successful as the effort put forth by the guy on the receiving end. We might have been talking about an interception if it was anyone else.Mahomes added more on the Rich Eisen Show yesterday about how he needed Kelce to make the magic happen. Giving Kelce a chance and throwing it where only his great tight end can catch it is certainly a welcome sign. Great placement, great trust. Seeing what’s growing between two unique talents is something that should terrify the rest of the National Football League. Mahomes and Kelce are maximizing their powers to connect on plays like these. Great ball placement, great finish. There’s another connection brewing in Kansas City, and we’ll talk about it Thursday in part three of the weekly Mahomes review.
linchao вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра