Russian TYPO3 community Форум больше не используется. Присоединяйтесь к каналу #community-ru в Slack for TYPO3 community  

Вернуться   Russian TYPO3 community > TYPO3 разработка: проекты, заказы, тендеры / TYPO3 Marketplace > Работа и заказы / Job Offer and Request

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.08.2005, 01:52   #1
Franz Malten Buemann
Новенький

По умолчанию Freelancers needed

Our company have made TYPO3 sites for over 3 years. We are situated in Copenhagen, capital of Denmark, the land that gave birth to TYPO3. We have inhouse ressources as well as ressources that comes from our network / outsourcing. Our strategy concerning freelancers is clear, and we never use freelancer unless they can accept one rule and that is never to use work done for us as references. If you can accept that and are good at what you do, we can provide you with alot of work. The combination of TYPO3 skills and computer scientific skills are what we are looking for. Therefore pls. tell me a little more about your self and your skills besides TYPO3.

Our hourly rates are $10-$15. We communicate by mail, ICQ, MSN or Skype. Deadlines are always to meet OR if you can see that an assignment will take longer than first expected you MUST tell that in advance. I dont say you are that type, but unfortunatly we have experienced many developers that are too shy too admit that either they cant do the job or finish it in due time. No one is perfect, but we cannot afford too work with people that cannot admit the truth. Better tell us than play hide and seek.

The first thing we do are make a simple task, make a deadline, and a time-budget. On completion of task we evaluate the result both in means of the actual work and of the way the work process have been. If it all have been a succes you can be put into our project management plans and every now and then you should report how many hours you are available for doing projects for us.

Write me if that sounds interesting
Franz Malten Buemann вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.08.2005, 22:23   #2
Konstantin

Write me if that sounds interesting

give me you mail.. or ICQ

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.08.2005, 22:25   #3
My e-mail address
Новенький

buemann@visionteam.dk
My e-mail address вне форума   Ответить с цитированием